Address: Sepapaja 10, 11415 Tallinn
Viru Center Rooftop
Address: Viru väljak 4, 10111 Tallinn,
Frequently asked questions
- How do I book a court?
- Booking is done through the Playtomic app. Bookig page
- How can I cancel a court booking?
- Bookings can be cancelled 24H before. Do this through the Playtomic app, under “My Bookings”
- Do you have padel rackets for rent
- Yes, padel rackets can be rented, just add it to your booking in playtomic. For the best experience we recommend buying new balls but we also always have older used balls that can be used free of charge
- Can I purchase balls?
- Yes, balls and other equipment can be purchased at our locations.
- Where is the entrance to Viru Rooftop courts?
- We have two entrances to the rooftop, one through Viru Keskus by taking the elevator up to the 4th floor by Rahva Raamat, and make your way to through the parking lot. Our second entrance point is on street level Estonia puiestee by Kaubamaja.
- What shoes do you play padel in?
- We suggest playing in tennis shoes, but any indoor gym shoes will suffice
- Can I rent out multiple courts for an event?
- Yes, we look forward to hosting larger groups, for businesses, parties and events, please email us.
- I am a beginner, what do I need to know?
- Take a look at our How to Play section and this blog post with some beginners tips from the pros.
- What is the best padel racket to get?
- For beginners we suggest a round padel shape with a softer surface, read more about which padel to get here